November 01, 2013

Throwback #2

In case you are wondering why am I doing a throwback, read here! :p Today's throwback will be the b'day surprise back in 2011 that Afrans did for me when we were rushing our fyp that time. Maybe i should just talk about Afrans for a bit, lol! Afrans is our fyp team's name and it was formed by a letter from each of our names. A is for Anelie, f is for Fish, r is for Rongrong, a again is for Aisyah, n is for Nerissa and lastly s is for me, ShinPuay! :)

Initially i was not in their group but with pl and wj, but 3 ppl is just quite impossible to form a team as the workload is real heavy (no kidding). So, we got separated and join the other groups. I'm so grateful that they accepted me as their new member and tbh i was quite scared when i first joining their group. I barely know them except Aisyah as we were in the same class the previous year. I felt really awkward to be in the group and somehow they look really scary at the beginning especially Anelie, haha! I still remember the 1st thing she said to me was "what do you think you can do for our group?" That was during our 1st meeting. And i was like..errr...don't know what to say, lol! But somehow we managed to click very very well and i was really really glad that i did my fyp with this bunch of people. Our relationship become super close as we meet each other so often to do our fyp, and i actually got my 1st part time job in Peperoni thanks to Anelie! So, i think i'm like meeting Anelie almost everyday coz we work together in Peperoni, hahaha!

Anyway, these pics were taken in Nerissa's place when we were rushing for our fyp. I didn't expect them to celebrate for my b'day and i was so so so surprised when i saw them with the cake, lol! They actually discussed very long for the choice of cake as they can't decide which flavor to get for me. Obviously they did a wrong choice by buying a strawberry cake! HAHAHAHA!




Someone was trying to burn my hair with the lighter! Please ignore my silly bangs, lol! And i have no idea why am i laughing like an idiot - - 



Really thankful to have them as my group mates and i am pretty sure our relationship and teamwork is the best among the other groups, even the lecturers were surprised by the strong bond between us, lol! We had so much fun during the process of fyp and of course we did face many obstacles and having a hard time when the deadline is near. It was not easy but we have pulled through and come out with the pretty awesome work in the end. It was a really wonderful journey with all of them and i can't really express how grateful am i to be able to work with them! Perhaps I will do more throwback posts about Afrans in the future! :)

lastly, AFRANS FTW! :D

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature