November 05, 2013

I love aglio olio


The only reason I learn how to cook aglio olio is just because i miss Peperoni aglio olio too much after i came here. Aglio olio is the pasta that we ALWAYS eat for free when i worked there last time, it was so good that i dun think i will ever get sick by eating that most of the time :p 

Anyway, aglio olio is quite easy to cook actually. Found this recipe online which is pretty simple! All you need is the choice of your favorite pasta, garlic, olive oil, chilli flakes, parsley, salt and black pepper. You can always use fresh chilli and parsley but i seldom use these 2 ingredients in my cooking so i get the dried one instead and i thought it works pretty well too! This was my 3rd time cooking aglio olio here and I used penne this time coz im running out of spaghetti, haha! Personally think that aglio olio goes best with spaghetti :)


Added some sausage as i don't really like plain pasta :p





Love the recipe that i found online and the steps are super easy to follow. Saute the garlic and add in chilli flakes, add in butter cube after the garlic turns light golden brown. Don't ask me why, i'm just following exactly what the recipe tells me..haha! After that just add in the pasta and the toppings and stir until all the ingredients are coated evenly! Lastly, add in the parsley and season with salt and black pepper! SUPER EASY RIGHT!! :D

I think im cooking aglio olio almost every week here, omg! I guess i just love it too much :p
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature