October 21, 2014

Kilo at Pact - Kampong Bugis


Wasabi Tuna Tartare - $22
avocado, sesame seeds, onion sprouts, flour chips



Squid Ink Rice - $28
prawns, crispy baby squids, fried basil, egg yolk 

Cream of Ebiko Angel Hair Pasta - $27
smelt roe, tiger prawns, chives


I just realised I didn't blog about this amazing Kilo at Pact which i visited long ago, lol! Have been eating too much good food with my certified foodie friend, lol! Anyway, we went to the one at Kampong Bugis, heard that there's one at Orchard Central too but im not too sure if they offer the same menu. We ordered the wasabi tuna tartare, squid ink rice and cream of ebiko pasta to share. I can't decide which item is the star of the meal because everything was just simply amazing. It was my first time trying the tuna tartare and i was so amazed that the combination of wasabi and avocada can work so well! Just can't stop eating it and we wiped it clean before the mains were served, hehe! Look at the beautiful egg yolk on the squid ink rice!! I was so reluctant to burst the egg yolk..haha!! I am not very good in describing the food but I can ensure you both the squid ink rice and ebiko pasta taste really good! The food is equally awesome as the presentation, worth every penny and calories, lol!

This outlet is an al fresco concept restaurant and they only offer dinner from Mon to Sat, reservation is strongly encouraged..lol!

Kilo at Pact
66 Kampong Bugis, 2nd Floor
Tel: +65 6467 3987
Mon-Sat  6pm-12am

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature