October 14, 2014

Europe Day 4 Visuals - Paris, France





















I don't think I can get enough of the architecture here, everything is so magical. It was such a pity that we didn't pay a visit in the Louvre museum because we got no time for it :( #badthingaboutfollowingtourlol I have seen numerous pictures of the interior online and i'm in awe, hopefully i'll have the chance to visit there in the future. According to the itinerary planned, we were given almost the whole day to shop at Lafayette, a place where you can find all the branded stuff. The mall is so crowded with tourists and everyone was really crazy with the buying. Well, I bought my first prada wallet here, hehe! AND we tried the famous pierre herme macarons here after we were done with the shopping. I can't remember what are the flavors that we chose but omg they are really really good, one of the best macarons i have ever had! Went for dinner afterwards and we opted to go for night sight-seeing at some signature tourist attractions. Nothing much but we were quite happy to see the Eiffel Tower at night, lol! The highlight of the night has got to be the Moulin Rouge cabaret which offering the music dance entertainment and some amazing acrobatic tricks. I must say that it was really an eye opener for me and definitely worth to watch in Paris! Photography and videography are not allowed so no photos of the cabaret..lol!

Till then, to be continued~

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature