August 08, 2019

791 Days


“I do keep him at the back of my mind for those times I get my hopes raised about something. So then I can slap myself into reality and remind myself of what happens when you let someone into your sacred space.”-Melina Marchetta

This year has past by too quickly, so many things happened and to be honest it was really overwhelming to me. Went through a hell of roller coaster in the first three months of year 2019, first two month was tough but bearable, but I can't really handle what happened in March, lets just say it was something that I have never expected it to be happened.

It was the first time I know what a heartache truly is, you can't do anything but to immerse in that sadness. So many things, so many emotions I don't really know how to put them into words. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair and I don't even know if it can be repaired? Well, I guess it doesn't matter already.

Let's hope the remaining of 2019 will be good, I will do better.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature