August 10, 2015

Sea & Saw by The Roost (Revisit)

*Watch in HD ;)

Revisit Sea & Saw with Joanne couple weeks ago for early dinner because I wanted to try the other items on their menu (the food i had during my 1st visit was not satisfying :x). We reached there around 5 plus and the place was already filled with patrons but lucky us got seated in less than 5 mins..hehe! We ordered a katsuoboshi fries, soy balsamic whole chicken leg and a beef mushroom charcoal burger to share. For the drinks, I ordered a mint mocha but I think they got my order wrong (?) because I can't taste any mint flavor at all..lol! Joanne ordered a honey latte and i thought it was not bad! The food was served pretty fast this time round and I love the mains that we ordered! I have tried both their fries on the menu and I think i still prefer the truffle fries..haha! The beef mushroom burger is the bomb! Love how savory and juicy the patty is..yum yum!! Dessert is a must for us, in fact we went 2 rounds of dessert afterwards hahaha! Anyway we ordered a matcha pie for our dessert and it was really yummy! 

More visuals on my 1st visit here :)


See & Saw
6B, Jalan Skudai
Straits View 80200
Wed-Mon,: 3pm-1am


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature