June 19, 2015

Sushi Zanmai


I've always been a fan of Japanese food especially sashimi, sushi and yakitori! Sushi Zanmai is a well know sushi chain in Kuala Lumpur. I wanted to try Sushi Zanmai when I was in KL couple years ago but didn't get to try it because of the insanely long queue..lol! They recently opened a new outlet in JB so we decided to give it a try. We ordered some sushi, yakitori, grilled saba, gyoza, tamago (my must order whenever i visit a jap restaurant XD) and a sashimi moriawase. My favorite dish is the grilled saba, the fish was grilled to perfection and the meat was so juicy and sweet! Overall i think the food was quite decent but nothing to shout about, price is quite affordable though.


Sushi Zanmai (Malaysia, Johor Bahru)
Lot 209, Level 2, KOMTAR JBCC,
80000 Johor Bahru.
Open daily: 10am-10pm


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature