May 21, 2015

Chef's Table


Finally a decent place that serve amazing dishes that i can find near my house! I am always lazy to travel when i am back in jb so i always choose to dine at somewhere nearby unless my friends are driving..hehe! It was my first time there and i feel like ordering everything on the menu..lol! We ordered quite a number of dishes and a bottle of red wine to share. For the starter, I strongly recommended the tuna tataki and oatmeal crusted oyster with sweet chilli 'AIR'. Yes, you didn't hear me wrong, sweet chilli air on the crusted oyster, so unique and it was really additive to eat. We also order the cappuccino of roasted mushroom that served in a cup and it was pretty good too! Truffle fries was quite mediocre as i felt that the truffle taste was not strong enough. Followed up by the main course, we ordered aglio olio, al fungi and tomatoes pizza, sausage pizza, lamb rack and a seafood platter to share. Everything is really good but their starters are more outstanding, in my opinion. The flavorful aglio olio, nicely done lamb rack (so much nicer than the L bistro :x) and thin crust pizza are my favorite~  A meal is somehow incomplete without the dessert...so we just had to order the dessert to try..lol! I personally thought that the matcha tiramisu and phillo apple was worth a try! One thing that i love about Chef's Table is their chef's artistic flair and presentation of the dishes, everything is so beautifully plated. We enjoyed our dinner throughout the night and we were so stuffed by the end! Thanks my uncle for the dinner treat on that day hehehe!!


33, Jalan Serampang,
Taman Sri Tebrau, JB
Mon-Fri: 11.30am-4pm, 6.30-10pm
Sat-Sun: 11.30am-10pm


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature