December 02, 2014

The Making of Kakiage












The making of kakiage is really simple and it involves only a few steps. For the ingredients, just cut the vegetables into thin stripes. My mum use carrot and yam for the main ingredient and she added some parsley and dried anchovies to enhance the flavor. For the batter, she use some flour, water, olive oil and egg. Her version of kakiage is quite different from the usual one and basically she just mix everything into a big bowl, lol!  When it comes to the ingredients, my mum has no exact recipe to follow and she just add in whatever she think it's needed and the dish always comes out perfectly. #whatkindofsorceryisthis

I don't take yam, in fact I hate anything with yam in it except those yam dessert like orh nee (teochew yam paste dessert) but I really really love this dish as I can't really taste the yam in it..haha!! Aww..so nice so delicious my sis will cry if she see this :p

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature