November 20, 2014

Espresso Garage











Went a long way to this cafe with my jb cafe-hopping buddy, Shen Sim on a lazy Sunday. We lost our way so it took us almost one hour to reach there from my house, i almost fainted from hunger, lol! This cafe is located at Puteri Harbour and there wasn't much patrons when we visited. Shen Sim ordered a greek salad and i-cant-rmb-whats-the-name-of-her-coffee while I ordered a salami panini and a mocha. The food was quite nice though the portion is quite small, maybe i was just too hungry. Ohh, we ordered a tiramisu to share as well, not the best but quite decent. The food there was quite pricey in my opinion, we spent around RM100 for all the items above. However, the place is really ideal if you want to dine at somewhere quiet or maybe spend some alone time here. My friend told me that it's quite nice for chill out at night also, the boss will occasionally organize some little quiz game and play with the guests and I thought it's pretty cool!


Espresso Garage
Traders Hotel, Puteri Harbour,
Johor Bahru 79100, Malaysia
Tues-Thurs & Sun 08:00-20:00
Fri-Sat 08:00-22:00

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature