August 22, 2014

Standing Sushi Bar






I guess the pictures kinda tell the whole story. We actually queued for an hour for this, it was really insane! The salmon sashimi was certainly a cheap thrill, $3 for 5 fat slices! Anelie wanted to order 50 slices(?!) but I stopped her so we cut down to 40 slices instead. Man I was so wrong to underestimate her appetite, I think she could finish all 40 slices by herself! Beside the sashimi, we also order the rock star sushi roll, tamago sushi and chawanmushi to share. It was really shiok to eat salmon sashimi like this, I think i never had so much sashimi at once in my life. We were so excited when they served us the sashimi, hehe! The rock star sushi roll was really yummy too!

"Just inhale the salmon sashimi~" quoted by Anelie..lol!


Standing Sushi Bar
8 Queen Street
Unit 01-03 Singapore Art Museum
Tel: +65 6333 1335
Open daily
Lunch: 12 PM - 2:30 PM, last order 2:00 PM
Dinner: 6 PM - 10:30 PM, last order 10:00 PM
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature