July 11, 2014

Udders Ice Cream + Habitat Coffee







Meet up with my cafe-hopping buddy aka babi Anelie last night and we actually went for dessert first before our mains, lol! Habitat Coffee was full when we reached so Anelie suggested that we go for ice cream first, haha! Went to Udders Ice Cream which is just nearby coz I refused to go back to Salted Caramel after my 1st visit last week. Anyway, we ordered Tira-miss-u and Rum Rum Raisin with waffle to share. The alcohol level of these 2 flavors was no joke, hahaha!! Waffle is not too bad but I still prefer Creamier's waffle. Habitat Coffee called us while we were in the mid of enjoying our ice cream so we were like gobbled down everything in 5 mins and off we go, lol!

We went Habitat for their brunch menu but sadly it's not available on weekdays night! So we decided to order the pasta and truffle fries to share. Anelie ordered Cheesynara for herself and she ordered the Ocean Linguine for me without my consent?! You have to order your food at the counter there so I guess she was too lazy to come back and ask what I want when the food we planned to order was not available. I thought it's the black pepper sauce pasta which I saw on the menu earlier on and I was like NO NO WAYYY then turns out it's the aglio olio style which I LOVEEEE, hehehe! The food was not bad, truffle fries was quite decent as well, but spr mrkt's one is still the best!

Anyway, really nice catch up with this babi and we talked about so many stuffs last night! Sometimes i am still puzzle when and how did we become such good friend when she was the one who scared the hell out of me during our FYP, lol! I felt a bit touched (a bit only lah hahaha) when she told me that she gave up her favorite pizza just for meeting me, lol! Well, I think we have to come back again on a Saturday to try their brunch menu especially the tomato egg relish that everyone was raving about!


Udders Ice Cream
246D Upper Thomson Road
Tel: 64520803
Mon - Thurs: 12noon - 1am
Fri, Sat, Sun and eve of PH: 12 noon to 2am

Habitat Coffee
233 Upper Thomson Road
Tel: 64562567
Tue - Fri: 11am - 10.30pm
Sat - Sun: 10.30am - 11:30pm

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature