May 26, 2014

Makan in JB






Ok, I have no idea where this place is. I only know the food there is amazing, especially the rojak. The BEST rojak I have eaten so far. Im not kidding, it was so so so good that we have to order one more immediately when we finish the first serving. It was that good! I need to know how to go to this place soon, lol!



I can hardly say no to dessert. Went to By Grace afterwards and we ordered a dessert platter to share. We got to choose 4 different desserts from the menu. We settled with 3 different kinds of lava cake and apple crumble. I was quite impressed with the presentation and the interesting flavors of the lava cake! The dessert there is a bit pricey but i thought it's worth to give it a try.

Ok why am i keep eating..lol!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature