October 23, 2013

The beauty of art

Go into the arts. I’m not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow , for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something. 
text source: Tumblr 
I remember there was once I wished that I can't draw during secondary school time. I draw all the time. I don't know why, I just can't stop drawing. I keep drawing and drawing and neglect my school works eventually. My drawings were all over the places, on my textbooks,notebooks and even exam paper.  I think this explain why my mum was so angry and don't allow me to draw anymore. She actually threw away my drawings into the dustbin in front of me. Well, I took them back after she left, lol! I guess I put drawing as my  main priority that time and my academic results were so bad. I once regretted that I have this talent and I wish i can replace it with something else like a good memory that can help me in studying. I AM SO GLAD that my prayer didn't get answered last time, phew! Thinking back the thought that i had last time, it actually scared me, how can i make such a stupid wish. Although i don't draw so much like I did last time, but i still love drawing very much.  I guess the reason why I don't draw so often is just because of my laziness, lol!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature